One of the best thing about being human is our capacity to dream, whether
small or big. But me, I always dream of BIG DREAMS. Like owning my own
businesses someday, having a lot of money(of course in a good way), helping my family to become
financial wise too and of course BE A BESTSELLING AUTHOR. ( I'm not a business graduate, actually a communication alumni, but
I see how ugly poverty is so I'm wanting to become a business woman.)
Those are 4 of my great dreams.
If I write it, be positive about the outcome and persevering in creating it.
I'm confident that'll happen.
I just need a good channel. How? Where?
1. Investing in a mutual fund.
2. Saving money in my piggy bank or reopening my BPI bank
3. Discipline myself in not buying unnecessary stuffs.
4. WHAT I ALWAYS DO: BUDGETTING MY MONEY.
5. Find a part time job.
6. Finding a millionaire MENTOR.
7. Be committed in learning my finances and failing and learning again.
8. There's always time for everything. A time to find out how to get rich in
9. Selling stuffs through Ebay. (wow, I'm modern now.hehe)
10. Saying "No." to so many gallivantings. Choosing the important sequence of my
11. GROWING UP IN HANDLING FINANCES THROUGH GROWING MY CHARACTER.
- I just learn it from Bo Sanchez's book: How To Turn Thoughts Into Things