Wednesday, July 3, 2013

I never write this kind of post before...

For the first time in a long time, someone wants to be a superhero for me.

I don't want this to sound dramatic or too mushy.

This man got challenged after I told him that his name is same with the character of the super villain from Despicable Me 2. Then he told me that if he'll treat me to see a movie, will it be ok if he'll become my superhero.

I can't stop laughing. I don't know if I'm falling in love already to him, but the kind of laugh that I expressed was so genuine--it's pure joy!

I asked him why he wants to be a superhero for me. His answer was so simple, because he looks like Henry Cavill and he just want to, asking me again if I agree with him. Out of pity, I agreed with him. hahaha

His steady personality, innocent smile and face, real expression, and being direct yet clever with his intention to me makes me think that maybe this is the time that someone wants to get to know me more.

I didn't expect that he'll notice me. Well, simply because I most of the time talk to him about office-related stuff. (Malay ko bang may ganun na pala sya sa kin?!?)

I'm praying that this is the time. I'm praying for clarity and to remove all the ambivalence. But if not yet, I still thank God for every moment that I'm alive and seeing the beauty and wonders of his creation.
--30--


No comments:

Post a Comment