1. Think of a theme. (polka dots, cartoons, disney character)
2. Create a team. (check na check.hehehe)
3. Timeline, budget and coordination.
4. Practice of the cotillion. Kiddos' dress and garments.
5. Search for a song in the cotillion.
6. Program which includes games, ice breaker, etc.
7. Venue is in Malate
8. Search for a catering, balloons, chairs, tables, b-day tarp, party poppers, bubbles,
cake, cupcakes, party hats (depending on the theme).
9. Sound system, photographer, videographer, emcee, clown or magician.
10. Patience with the kids.=)
----waiting for another re-grouping for more details.----
Keep my cool, cause I'm excited much! :)
The best thing there is that me and the kid has the same birthday! :)))
Making sure that it'll turn out to be the most memorable celebration ever for the kid.;)