Monday, September 6, 2010

Therapy

Have you ever been on a salon or spa house?
How about on a "manghihilot' or therapist?

If your answer is " Yes," be grateful because undergoing a smooth or hard massage is terrifically relaxing. The therapist's touch accompanied with lotion will get you fall into a deep and sound sleep.

BUT it depends on what kind of massage you undergo to. It's either you would encounter a hard massage which is normally found in a Healing center. Or in just a simple spa house. The difference between the 2 were on it's approach. On a healing center, you're firmly massage wherein the therapist touched the most painful part of your body whether it was on your back, upper and lower torso.

According to them, it's better to release all the pain in your body before it gets complicated on the latter part of our lives.

It's more of getting ahead of the greater pain and choosing the lesser pain in which the therapist is normally doing.

And on a spa, you could demand them to be gentle, if you feel like their getting hard on you.

This has a similarity with my life. For the past few years, I've faced countless problems and deeper pains ( I won't specify all yet) and with the positivity of my heart and mind, I've been blessed too.

I've always chosen the painful therapy for I'm aware of MY FATHER'S Future plan in me.

" All things work for good to those who love Him, and to those whom He called according to His purpose. : ( Romans 8:28)

My forever favorite Bible passage and my God's promise bullet.

Taking these glorious words, focused touch and affirmative result will lead me into a HEALING. : )

It's like refreshing all my dead cells, revitalizing the smooth flow of my blood streams and energizing my weak body.

My therapist is not just an ordinary one. But He is the PERFECT THERAPIST THAT WE COULD FREELY CONSULT EVERYTIME WE NEED A MENDING.

Without any surprises, HE IS OUR GOD. The God Of Healing. He healed all the wounded part of my soul. Including my depression and frustration. And mind you, He consistently works on me.: )

Woah, I'm forever grateful! : )

He healed me using His LOVE through the people who loves me and whom I love.

And that includes, You! : )

I also realized one thing. He showed me a High class way of therapy and that's through TEACHING.

Teaching kids to be kind to the elders, teaching people to be good to others and to theirselves, and teaching myself to be delightful from what I have and I'm going to have. : )

How about you?

How do you want to be healed, my friends and co-teachers?; )



No comments:

Post a Comment