1. Stop censoring your actions. Be you? the only you there is. No one else is qualified for the job.
2. Have fun, have a sense of humor and have a million laughs.
3. Be an optimist; be the person you were as a child. Do something new, exciting and different. Look at life from a different point of view.
4. Get curious; ask a trillion questions, and experience the joy in looking for the answers.
5. Make new friends and cherish the old (some are silver and the others gold).
6. Invite creativity to become as much a part of the fabric of your daily life as your everyday routines like making the bed, cooking meals, cleaning the house and caring for the people you love. Look at these everyday, seemingly mundane tasks and see where you can infuse them with spirit, individuality and fun.