Thursday, November 3, 2011

Celebrating my 24th birthday

"This is the day the LORD has made; let us rejoice and be glad in it." Psalm 118:24


It doesn't have to be a grandious party to be happy on your birthday. Like mine, I woke up with feeling good and blessed for another year of my life. I was actually excited for this birthday (well, I'm like this eversince though.) I actually prayed intensely to the Lord, Thanking Him and offering this day to Him. Because He loves me, He gave what I pray for- to have a simple celebration with people who are close to my heart. I'll use this month to make it happen. I received messages from Facebook, read birthday posts, cheerful greetings from my officemate. Even the store manager in Mini stop knew my birthday, yes after divulging it to her..hehe.. My sister, Pao cooked carbonara and cheesesticks for me and my officemates.


Here are some of the gifts and letters I received:


3 choconuts (accdg. to the 1 who gave this, it means: I LOVE YOU.:)
Skyflakes chocolate, blue feathered earrings (which I got from a blue angry bird)
 and my favorite: BOOK

A dose of reminder again!

Uhnie's note




Love's message






Kam's message

Pau's message



Mari's message


Chloe's message


Lani's bday cake..yum! yum!



This the real choco cake! hehe



Team Radicaux



TC Joy, Genina and Jho

There's gotta be more to life than chasing down every temporary high to satisfy me.- Stacie Orrico's song, More to life

Note: It's fun to initiate in asking your friends about their birthday wish for you. And I did. I'll never regret that I did. I love their answers. May all the dreams that God has for me happen in HIS time.:)


No comments:

Post a Comment