Monday, September 19, 2011

Captivating God

God, you’ve proven so many wonders in my life. Miracles, that my heart is always expecting. At this time, I’m expecting for it too much, that I didn’t recognize that praying deeply, calling you, searching for you in the depths of my soul is a miracle- because it’s me who choose that miracle. You give me hints. It’s me whom you needed. Not because you want me to be proud, but because, YOU BELIEVE IN ME. You believe in me to introduce you to many people- TO TELL THAT YOU”RE ALIVE! THAT YOUR LOVE IS FREE, OPEN, AMAZING!

You want me, because I love you so much. I love you, because you’re very kind, generous, creative, forgiving. I LOVE YOU BECAUSE YOU ARE LOVE. You are YOU! You’re the reason. You’re everything. YOU ARE WONDERFUL!:D

No comments:

Post a Comment