Friday, September 2, 2011

Uniqueness

I was looking at her from afar, as her mind works again for another story to write on. She was unmoved and just paying attention on the big billboard. Rest assured, she was describing every details embossed there- nonetheless from small to big one. She’s used to be like that even during her younger years. She had an inquisitive mind, and sometimes she’d bore herself in retrospecting. One time, I asked her why she was living herself like that? She answered that’s how she is-no one can change her. So I just let her do what she’s doing, as long as she’s not hurting anybody else. I allowed her to escape from her painful past and create something new on it. I didn’t hold her close for she might counter react. I just allow her- because that’s how she communicates her inner world into the vast Universe.

No comments:

Post a Comment