Friday, December 2, 2011

I see the light

I don't know, but the movie Tangled- really inspired me to love lights more. It has something to do on how I see God- He's the light that shine upon me, blessing me and my countenance.:) Here's the line from the song, "I see the light." It was sung during the long time awaiting of Rapunzel to see the lights-flying lanterns (which she sometimes confused as stars). After being locked up in a castle by her Mother Gothel. Finally, Flynn Rider helped her to escape and took an adventure-not just an adventure in itself- But to see the flying lanterns her lost parents traditionally made for their lost princess- Rapunzel. Imagine her looking at those lights with her big and surprised eyes.

And at last I see the light
And it's like the fog has lifted
And at last I see the light
And it's like the sky is new
And it's warm and real and bright
And the world has somehow shifted
All at once everything looks different
Now that I see you

 - Mandy Moore and Zachary Levi

No comments:

Post a Comment