Tuesday, June 7, 2011

Perfect love story

 Love is patient. Everytime I fall short on my sins, you patiently look into my heart until I ask for forgiveness, repent and to sin no more; love is kind. When you gave me a very kind family and friends who love and support me even if I’m sometimes unloving; It does not envy, it does not boast, it is not proud. Yours is confident, humble and gentle just like a voice of my favorite student who always made my day; It does not dishonor others, it is not self-seeking, it is not easily angered, it keeps no record of wrongs. Whenever I feel like I’m going to burst into anger and would dishonor my brother and sister, I’d just pray instead and pour to you my negative outburst. You asked me to shake it off, until I become better, normal and healthy again. Love does not delight in evil but rejoices with the truth. The bible and its scripture is the best tool to defeat the devil. It is your words that wash away all fears and worries. I’m grateful for the Feast and my brothers and sisters there; It always protects, always trusts, always hopes, always perseveres. Thank you for the mantle of your protection against my enemies, and also for asking me to surrender my future and dreams into your hand, because you have a greater plan for my life and it’s to make me prosperous with the use of my talents and capabilities. And lastly some of my friends gave a remark that I’m always doing my best and that is my gift to you.

  Love never fails. Your love for me soars high. It strengthens me and sends me to a beautiful place wherein your love would be shown and appeared. :)

(1 Corinthians 13:4-8)

No comments:

Post a Comment