Friday, June 3, 2011

Wonderful surprise

“As long as I’m your friend, I’ll never leave you in this moment.” said Louise to her bestfriend, Annie who was pregnant.

“Thank you, I know you won’t do that to me.” answered Annie with tears in the corner of her eyes.

They hugged each other with the God given news that made them realize how things would go differently once Annie would enter into the motherhood. Their worries would deepen of course. But the power of trust, faith and love will wash away all of these. The baby inside Annie’s womb will be a happy and healthy baby. It would taste the best food, care, and nutrition. The 2 bestfriends just need to accept each other’s fate. It will happen in His time. And now is His time.=)

“You have to love and sing to the baby now.” said Louise to Annie.

“Ok. What song should I sing for him/her.” Annie replied excitedly.

“I will be here.”  Louise answered back

"I will be here, when you feel like being quiet, when you need to speak your mind. I will listen and I will be here to watch you grow in beauty and tell you all the things you are to me. I will be here." Annie sang it instantly.

She felt that the baby responded well. She felt good about it. Starting that day, she'd sing something good for her baby. She'd sing praises to the Heavens for a wonderful treasure. She's the most blessed woman in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment