- Season of reckoning.
- What you’ve planted in your teens, you will harvest it on your fall.
- The one who sows to please his sinful nature, from that nature will reap destruction; the one who sows to please the Spirit, from the Spirit will reap eternal life.
- It’s as simple as people will reap what they sow.
- My body is a garden. I should be taking care of it. I should eat healthy food, like fruits and vegetables.
- He told a sad story about a man, who abandoned his wife and kids 20 years ago. When he decided to return to them, he’s trying his best to reconcile but it’s difficult and painful.
17 Command those who are rich in this present world not to be arrogant nor to put their hope in wealth, which is so uncertain, but to put their hope in God, who richly provides us with everything for our enjoyment. 18 Command them to do good, to be rich in good deeds, and to be generous and willing to share. 19 In this way they will lay up treasure for themselves as a firm foundation for the coming age, so that they may take hold of the life that is truly life.
(1 Timothy 6:17-19)
- He also added that we shouldn’t depend on the blessings but on the BLESSER instead. The One who richly supplies with all things to enjoy. God has given all things to enjoy, that’s why we must enjoy the harvest of blessings.
“I will tell the kindnesses of the Lord. Proclaim the Blesser.” (Isaiah 63:7)
God pampered Bro. Bo and so to us. There’s a sad reality that some people around us won’t like it when we are blessed. We shouldn’t impose our choice to anyone. A real friend is happy when you’re blessed. If they’re unhappy, then we should change our friends.
How to enjoy life?
1. Savor Life- Don’t rush
a. Chrono- Chronological time (8:45)
b. Kairos- special now, moment you’re aware, expand for being aware.
2. Simplify pleasures- There’s a difference between being rich and feeling rich. Feeling rich is an emotional state that you’re very blessed financially, emotionally, socially and physically.
3. Strengthen your relationship- Learn how to understand.
4. Increase your gratitude
5. Share your generosity