Wednesday, May 11, 2011

Why do I love green?

1. It reflects my personality as creative, optimistic and active in handling different responsibilities.





2. I inherited from mama, she was the first green zealot.




3. Whenever I wear something green, I caught people's attention. Yes, I'm a self-confessed attention getter. That's just the way I am.




4. It lessen my eye stress, after facing computer for  4 hours of teaching kids online.




5. Nature fascinates me.




6. Someone so close to me once said that if he's going to change the name of green in the dictionary, he would change it into my name. : )




7. It would be the dominant color  for my dream house's garden .






8. Various green hues complement with other good colors like yellow, pink, black, blue and white.






9. My most favorites are sea and turquoise green, there would be changes in my eyes' brightness once I see it.




10. Among all colors, it's interminable. (bias me.)




 11. Obviously, it's fashionable too.

No comments:

Post a Comment